Mohd Uved (via psych-facts)
Ragehound (via 08311995)
Lisa See, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (via floriental)
1. It’s down to you, only you can change yourself.
2. Those ‘friends’ that only come to you when they need a solution to their lives aren’t friends. They’re users.
3. You can’t change him/her and you never will, so don’t try.
4. Compromise is key.
5. Excellence is fine, but no one is perfect.
6. If pushing yourself as hard as you are is destroying you, then you need to stop pushing.
7. Grades/degrees/jobs should not define your life.
8. You are a person, you are not a machine; escape the perfunctory and live.
9. No matter what you do for others, if they’re not appreciating you, then leave.
10. Trying to impress people is a waste of time- you only have to impress yourself.
11. Don’t wish your life away- go out and do it.
12. Some people are toxic not because they bring you down, but just because they refuse to go on the journey with you."
12 things I wish I learnt earlier. (via untanglingamy)
Typewriter Series #934 by Tyler Knott Gregson